Sunday, January 13, 2008

doodleoodleoodle

So I've been getting a little restless during break and itching to work on something. After numerous doodles which I deleted after a few minutes, I finally came up with something I at least kept and felt like doing a quick paint of...and this is it. Some wierd amphibious creature. I started playing around with background info on it in my head, but haven't nailed anything down, other than its amphibious nature because of its webbed feet. It could also be a reptile since it has some reptilian characteristics in its head, and its long tail can be used in swimming like an alligator or crocodile's. Other than that, nothing much... and if we don't have our BTR meeting soon, I may be restless enough to expand on this creature....we'll see. hah.

edit: I finally also updated my links somewhat...most likely will add more people and sites eventually.

No comments: