Friday, April 10, 2009

salesman update



So in what may have been a fit of insanity, I stayed up all last night fixing up my salesman test to try to plus it over the current version on my reel. I'm happy with the direction it's going, it just needs a bit more. So here it is!

On a completely other note, my external hard drive (and some movie DVDs) were somehow stolen from my locker, and so I lost all my pencil tests (the only good one being the sack pantomime), and much of my flash and earlier maya work. It also cost me a bunch of important files such as work currently being done on a professional project for PBS, which thankfully are also backed up elsewhere. If it doesn't get returned, it's going to be a painstaking experience reaquiring what files I can, and unfortunately some of it will be lost forever. Just annoying that I lose this with only a month left in school...

No comments: